This modern luxury residence showcases uncompromising attention to detail with an abundance of bespoke appointments across a multi-level layout, taking advantage of the northerly light from a selection of seamless in/outdoor living and entertaining spaces.
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with custom cabinetry, main and guest room with ensuites and adjoining spacious balconies
- Sleek and versatile open plan designed dining and lounge room with high ceilings up to 5.2m (approx) that opens to a luxurious outdoor area
- Built-in entertainment wall unit with Sonos music system
- State of the art kitchen with Arabescato marble benchtops, integrated appliances, quality induction stove top. Gas outlets to living and outdoor entertaining areas.
- Full brick construction with gyprock skin
- Ceiling mounted speakers to dining, living and alfresco area, with wall mounted speakers to side courtyard
- Separate home office/study
- Ultra-contemporary bathrooms with showcase quality fixtures and stone finishes
- Wall to floor tiled laundry with ample storage and external access
- Covered alfresco area with built-in stainless steel BBQ/kitchenette facility, including under bench fridge, stone benchtops and sink
- Fully ducted air-conditioning multi zoned, custom hallway lighting
- Solar heated inground jet pool with frameless glass fencing and stack stone feature waterfall
- CCTV surveillance system, video intercom and alarm system
- Basement garage with remote access for four vehicles, bar/workbench area and ample storage space
- Enjoy the convenience of being close to Concord West station and easy access to major roads, Concord Golf Course, Majors Bay Reserve, Rhodes Waterside & Majors Bay Road Shopping Village, cafes and eateries, schools and parks.
Land size (approx): 620 sqm. & Land Dimensions: 14.07 x 44.0m
Water: $172.07 per quarter approx
Council: $369.00 per quarter approx
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement