This charming period home boasts the character of days gone by, with its stunning period features, high ornate ceilings, lead light windows and parquetry flooring you will fall in love instantly.
Its prime location, sees you centrally located with in walking distance of local parks, schools and the festivities of Majors Bays Road restaurants, cafes etc.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Original well maintained bathroom
- Bright separate kitchen with loads of storage and bench space
- Spacious lounge and dining area that can be divided with bi-fold doors
- External laundry with additional toilet
- High ornate ceilings
- Combination of parquetry flooring and tiles flooring throughout
- Original lead light windows
- Easy to maintain back yard
- Lock up garage with room to park 2 more cars
- Stroll to bus stops, restaurants and shopping of Majors Bay Road
This gem is a must to inspect! Call now to book in a private inspection!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools